Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tonight's Adventures


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. These pictures come from an adventure I had tonight with my roommate and her boyfriend.

 This is Trey, Sam's boyfriend. Sam was in a lesson and we're chilling in Crouse College (Hogwarts).
 A locker at Crouse. I feel like this would be a good picture for a title page of some high school drama show.
 Stained Glass windows at Crouse. Gorgeous.
 "Pin Hole" effect. On some neat little lights.
 "Film Grain" effect on the same lights.

 This is Trey again, but you can't really tell he's there. He's a ghost! Haha. This is a long shutter speed experiment.
 On the other side of this, we have fast shutter speeds. Look at how crisp the water is.
 Ripples! So great!

 Aww too cute. Sam and Trey on the hill outside Crouse. The campus awaits them.
Captain.
 Again, fast shutter speed. This time, not so pretty. This is my root beer. Varsity may not be too happy with me.
Root beer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment