Monday, February 28, 2011

Corey's Headshot Extravaganza


So, my friend Corey asked me to take his headshot. Now, none of these are amazing, not because of him, but because of me. I'm new at this. But for a headshot that he needs to turn it tomorrow, they turned out pretty neat. 

 Outside Phoebe's. What's wonderful about this one is that it was the first picture of it's kind. and in my opinion, probably the best
 I don't think he'll use this one. Or a few of the following. They're added because they were the extras that were just fun. I like this one cause he's kinda smirking.
 Another different one. Thought it turned out neat.
 A smiling one! If he wants serious face headshot, then he has many options. But with this, he can also give a happy headshot.
 Tool.
 Another friendly picture. Also, don't you love the wind in hair. Au naturale.
 Interesting angle.

 We ran out to New Mexico very quickly.
Stoner face.
 This was also one of the first of it's kind. I like the background. I just hate the lighting, cause there's nothing I can really do about it.
 Darn shadow from his hair.
"I look gay in this picture." No you don't. This would be another good option if that one eye didn't have a shadow.


p.s. To any of my bleaders (blog readers), if you want pictures as well, let me know. It costs you nothing, cause it costs me nothing. It's great practice. And they don't have to be headshots. They can just be some fun and games. Feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment