Monday, January 31, 2011

Brr. It's cold.

 Marshall Street. I took this picture from inside through a window cause it was too cold to go outside to take it.
.....But then I braved the cold and went outside for this. I like the colors and the wear and tear.
 This particular section of rock had a wonderful color to it. I enjoy this because it's not covered in snow and it doesn't lose it's color because of salt. Also, there's surprisingly little chaos in this picture. It's simple because it's just rocks, but it's exciting because it's many different shapes and colors of rocks.
 I wish I shifted my camera up just slightly so I didn't get that building in the picture. It doesn't fit. Oh well. I like that by facing the camera into the sun makes everything else a different color through the lens of the camera. This tree was grey in my eyes, but in the lenses eyes, black. Also, the sun creates this beautiful lightness. Almost like a beacon of hope in a blizzard of Seasonal Affective Disorder
 A neat little trailway. I like the line up of the trees. This was the second picture of this area. The first didn't do the line of trees any justice. This angle makes it look more fun.
 "Hey Sam, stand alongside this puddle and pretend to walk" is what I told her to do and so now the shot makes it look like either she's upside down or I am. and it's neither. Reflection in a melted snow puddle.
Same as before but without the tree.

1 comment:

  1. i love you corinne! you are becoming quite the photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete