Saturday, January 29, 2011

First draft

Add caption
Christmas Bows
Add caption
Gingerbread Man. My favorite tree decoration. And the most delicious :d

This is my favorite model. But most cantankerous. She only likes to work when it's convenient. Otherwise, the photos turn out rather boring.     ...... cat-ankerous


I love the new setting on my camera. In SCN mode, they have a candlelight setting. I think I lit this candle so many times just to experiment with different angles. I enjoy how clear the light turned out.


This game is not only super fun, but a wonderful object to photograph. I enjoy the colors and the clarity.


One of my favorite places in the world. Myrtle Beach. Not the best picture, but it causes an inner serenity that I hope to fine tune the more I visit.


My other favorite model. We were bored one night. So we traveled around our dorm.


Hooligan. All she needs is a cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment