Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Two

 Playing with angles. So yeah, this is me and so it's technically not me taking the picture. However, i directed the person taking the picture on how to take it so I could get what I wanted.

 Also playing with different lighting. No matter how you spin it, though, it looks bad ass in black and white. And the ring adds a nice touch.
 This is my friend's disco ball and I was trying to get a good shot of all the sparkles bouncing off. However, I'm not a fan of the yellow effect that I'm getting. It could just be the room and therefore we deal. But I refuse to accept that answer.
 Sexy. Ladies and gentleman, I give you "After Tech." These lovely ladies were in tech for forever and they still look lovely. But I must say, the Mint Brownie ice cream looks more delectable
                                      
 Playing with light again. But actually playing with light. This is a lighter. Trying to light her face while also getting a crisp image of the light.
 It's a bit dark, but it's also secretive. So that's neat.
......Don't look so scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment