Friday, June 3, 2011

We Dig Our Toes Into the Sand


Tonight, Nick and I arrived at Myrtle Beach to meet my roommate and her boyfriend. After being knocked over by tons of waves and insulted at Dick's Last Resort, we finally returned to the beach to take pictures and relax. Because it's night and I don't carry around lighting equipment in my back pocket (I know, I know. Fail.) I had the pleasure of not being able to see what I was taking a picture of until after I took the picture and the flash went off. However, we got some winners. And with the help of iphoto editing, they look really awesome.


 Our feet. Can you guess whose is whose?
 Nick
 Such a free spirit
This picture and the next were my cheesy, cliche couple pictures, but I really like them. And the couple likes them and that's really what matters. 

Obviously I didn't take this pictures, Nick helped me out with this one.
I mean, yeah, it's pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are the faces with the falling sand. Great job! Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete