Friday, August 12, 2011

Where have I been????

Last time I posted I believe it was July. Early July. and for that I greatly apologize to all five of you :p who have missed out on my pictures. 

 I went to the grocery store to get some stuff for delicious baked goods and on a whim decided to look at the flowers. Well these flowers caught my eye immediately. Sunflowers, but with more fun colors. Obviously, I had to buy them. They make great subjects for pictures but sadly, only got one great picture. But they are still alive and I might be able to get more. 
 The following day I hung out with my friend, Kevin, and we did a little bit of everything. So obviously, I brought my camera and forced him to be my temporary model on certain occasions. There are more pictures, but I plan to edit those a bit. But for now, enjoy these few awesome tree/Kevin pictures.
 I love this picture because it feels like this tree could go on forever. Almost like the branches go way far up into a land of giants and golden goose eggs. I realize that reference is slightly off because it was a beanstalk not a tree branch. However, maybe tree branches are better. They don't lead to a land where the giants eat you.

 OoOoOo Kevin, you so sneaky....

No comments:

Post a Comment